Aug 21, 2009

UPdate

OKayyy, a lot has transpired.

We are moving in the house on Tuesday. I won't let you in all all the wonderful details, but we're in.

The Honda Pilot is now in our hands and its great. We are getting the Bravada fixed, new engine and all...should be done next week.

Hailey starts Kindergarten on Monday....and we are NOT ready, but doing it anyhow. My hopes were that we'd be semi-settled in our new house by the time she started...wellll....it was close, right? Whew its going to be busy for awhile.

Meanwhile, Paul likes his job...and his job likes him. I am however missing work. But there is far too much for me to wrangle at home right now...again, waiiting to settle in, then I'll pick up a job.

Anyhow...gotta run....but all is well, just...going to start moving this weekend.

Loves to all!

2 comments:

Cicely said...

Lots going on! I hope you guys are having a ton of fun!

Alice said...

Wow, just caught up--So, that's what life is like on the other side, huh ;D. Looks fun--and, uh, busy.