Aug 7, 2009

6th wedding anniversary



Have I ever told you I have the most wonderful husband? I never wanted to get married, until I fell in love with Paul. He really was my most perfect match....and he still is. This picture was taken in SLC on Temple Square. Not a great picture, but holds sweet memories. He took me to the Anniversary Inn...Sultans Palace. If you have been do the Ann. Inn...then you know all the cool stuff. We had dinner at The Roof. It was incredible. Then we bought a car. LOL.

I think the coolest thing about Paul is he's so thoughtful with our dates. Maybe that's what reeled me in to begin with. He takes the even number years of anniversaries, and I take the odd years. I won't go into everything, but this was an amazing Anniversary. I will have a hard time topping that next year. The in laws watched the kids too over night. We haven't had an overnight get away since we had kids...um so 6 years. A huge thank you going out to the In Laws for watching the girls so we could have a great anniversary.

1 comment:

Cicely said...

cutest! Your house is awesome.