Jun 3, 2009

Updates from the Dickinson Fam

OKay, so I don't know how Paul got any pics up....he's amazing I guess.

But theres a lot going on. I think we've seen any house in Jerome we'd live in....and I think its coming down to the huge one....6500qft......5000 without the basement (will be unfinished). It sits on a 2 acre lot next to a nice grade school and park. The stake center is right there too. It comes with awesome neighbors with young kids too. Nice. We are pre-approved for it. Did I mention it isn't finished yet? Granite, tile, etc...and I can choose all that, which is great. Its just a lot of negotiation...we'll see how it all pans out.

Both cars died on the way here....the Bravada is making it back on a flat bed tow as I type. Long story...perhaps a whole 'nother blog entry. The van works after how many attempts....we'll see if I can drop another engine in the Bravada...if not, it will be a bargaining chip for a new vehicle...yeah, just what I need when loans are rolling in and we're biting off a big chunk of house..hmmm...

Anyhow, the hosp. board is having some stupid meeting on tuesday to make sure its okay if Paul works there..DUHHHh he's already hired. Anyway, long story, it will work out, just totally annoying.

oh and PAUL PASSED HIS BOARDS!!!! Yeah for Paul!~~! Yeah for US! So thats good.

We are camping out at the inlaws and hangin' in there.

Thats about it, I got a run down of all the grad school loans today, that makes me feel better.

Anyhow...gotta run, its my turn to fix dinner tonight!!

;-)

3 comments:

Andy and Micah said...

Way to go Paul on passing your boards. Glad you guys made it to Idaho without to much drama (beside the cars). If you get the house we want to see pics!

Alice said...

Always an adventure, eh? I'm glad you've survived thus far. We've been thinking of you.

The Keister Family said...

Congrats to both of you! I hope that the house thing works out... Good luck with the car situation and those loans - enjoy the 6 month deferment. Thanks for keeping us updated.