Jun 11, 2009

and more updates without pics...

yeah bear with me, i dont know how to do pics yet....not on our comps.

okay, paul is working now, which is super. hes liking hanging out with his dad. he is continuing to work out and his dad and him lift together at the gym. they are making a great team, old school meets new school....

we made an offer on a house...for hte ones that know...its the big one...yeah, the ridiculously big one...it was cost efficient if you must know....seriously.;) we go for a second offer tomorrow. we are beginning to choose tile, hard wood floors, counters, etc. the house isnt done yet, which is cool, kinda like having the perks of building a house, but without the head aches. so, cross your fingers for us. its on two acres too, and near great schools, parks, stake center, walking path, super neighbors, etc. we'll post pics if we actually get it.

meanwhile, the girls are home sick...yes, even ERIE sick...Hailey started crying yesterday about it, she just wants her home back in Erie...its hard on us all...big life change. however, the girls are starting to settle down a bit...yeah, lik eit sounds like it from above, rihgt? well, they are....

me? how am I?!?! well, i dont do well with big change either, but i have to remember these are GREAT big life changes...the ones we've been working years to reap. its fun, just kinda weird being poor, living in your inlaws basement....and bidding on the hugest house you've ever stepped foot in. Our cars are on their way out too. the bravada just takes up space at this point, we are trying to figure out what to do with it. paul went and towed it back from WY...so its here, but it still needs a new motor LOL. the van..well, we've used and abused that poor van, its got 160,000 miles on it these days....we'll just have to see how far it will go. LOL, everythign is worn out at the end of gradschool....cars included. but Obama has a thing out soon you can get a hunk of cash for any car if you use it to buy a new one. we'll see...a new car?!?! whoa, taht sounds like something for adults or people with money or something. we're just poor grads lol.

anyhow...life is good, i just am continuing to try and organize things. I was proud of myself that i organized all our loans....i will wait to consolidate all those bad boys until they all stop being in deferment.... feels good to know who you owe though...lol wow that sure sounded dumb.

so, we miss erie, but on the upside, the lack of humidity is DIVINE!!! And my hair is nice without it too! It has yet ot be hot enough for pool days...but those days will come soon enough. the girls and i have been having fun with projects too.

ABBY will turn ONE tomorrow...that blows my mind!!!! Remember when she was born!?!? I made her a BSU outfit. I made one of those tu-tus with blue and orange, and my mom in law embroidered "boise state" on the chest, adn "broncos" on the bum...SO cute! we did some other projects too... And yes, she still doesn't exactly crawl...but shes a Master Scooter! And walking? um, no. Standing at least you ask? Um..briefly. I think its just that typical 3rd child syndrome. She seems pretty healthy to me.

And the kids got to play with cousins too, thats awesome. I guess thats why we moved out here, so we could create those bonds and ties with family, that we really didnt have before..

Well, I am starting to feel like its a journal entry, lol, so I'll stop, but just know we are alright, safe, happy, and we're getting thigns done. Things will settle down at the end of the summer, maybe we'll get a pic up by then LOL.

PS..to those of you who actually read down this far.....I want to thank everyone who helped us move.....it was such a huge ordeal. Your service was MUCH appreciated!!!!

We sure miss our peeps in Erie....hugs and loves to all...

2 comments:

Julie said...

We sure miss you guys here too!!! Gracie keeps asking where Hailey is. And I miss my friend Jolyne. We drove past your street the other day and I was seriously sad... We are really happy to see you guys achieving your goals. It gives us all the feeling that there actually is a light at the end of the tunnel for the rest of us. :) Love you girl!

Jewmormondruggist said...

Wow, I can't believe Abby is one. Has it really been so long? Well, I miss you guys a lot, but I know you are getting everything together for a house and I'm so happy for you. I have a place too for august. It's on the Upper East Side, which is really sweet!