Jun 23, 2009

Happy 1st B day Abby



It was Abbys 1st Bday on the 12th. That was the day of the big accident too, so I didn't bake a cake...you can't blame me there. Abby didn't care. ;-) But she did like the cake, so much she pushed it off the edge of her high chair, hitting me and then falling to the floor...cake EVERYWHERE. So I picked it up with my hands and it was a mess. Anyway...I can't post all the pics, wish I could. But she had a great time.

She got a home made blanket from her Gma and I made a BSU tutu and Gma embroidered Boise State on a onsie and Broncos on the bum, its SO cute!!!

Anyway..Happy Abbby!!!

3 comments:

Alesha said...

I cant believe she is one. Time flies! She is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

How Happy a baby can be. That is true joy. Love, Aunty

the_gordons said...

Looks like a very happy birthday!! She's a doll!!