Feb 20, 2009

Tag me...OH Cicely...I did it.

6 Things Tag

My dear friend kindly tagged me. So here are my 6 random things .

1- Post the rules on your blog.
2- List 6 random things about yourself.
3- Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
4- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


1. I won't eat seafood or any meat off a bone, with any fat/gristle/skin or nasty on it. Grosses me out. If I get a plate with something like that on it....does me in...can't eat anything. Or watching someone else eat it...ohh geez my stomach is seriously churning just writing this.....moving along..

2. I disparately miss playing guitar, rock climbing, white water kayaking, hiking, camping (summer and winter), skiing, and hot springing. I used to all regularly. I did actually used to be one of the cool kids ya know.....

3. I'm a bloater. Yeah...you heard me. I'll hang on to like 7lbs of water that doesn't belong. My fingers swell at night, so I don't wear my rings. I can look 6mos preg after a big salty meal. Yes, I'm talented, I know.

4. I am not a stinky person. My body has to be camping for like...an entire week without washing...for me to really smell. I'm not gaseous, I'm not smelly. Sorry.....I really DO smell like roses...lol lol...well, actually more like peach-detergent.....(if thats even a smell)

5. I actually DO think (and know) I have the smartest, coolest, most beautiful children I've ever seen. And I seriously cannot believe they're mine at times. (you can take that last part both ways lol)

6. I don't like children. Its true. I maybe can like them for very short bursts of time....sometimes. Those of you who know me best...know this. I don't like them...they're completely annoying. I like SELECT few. And I'm choosy about who my kids play with. A lot of people think...just because I have kids...means I like them...NO...NO....NO...it means I like my OWN.


6 people to send this to eh?
I tag...Paul D., Kara S., Suzi B., Shelly H., Jenn M., Denise R. And I completely expect you to...cause I did. ;-)

4 comments:

jolyne77 said...

::this is kinda lame here:::

Hey Paul, I tagged you man. do it. ;-)

XOXO
your wifey

Alesha said...

I am totally with you on the meaty bone! NAST! I am so picky when it comes to meat too. And about kids, I dont really like them either. Especially other peopels, and some times even my own. Ü like right now when he woke up at 6:30.

Cicely said...

I have a hard time eating chicken for the same reason.

Thanks for playing.

Janney said...

Your babies are cute! I am a bloater too...