Jan 31, 2009

Theory of Plowing

Now...we've lived here for 3 Erie winters...and of course, this is by far the worst. The record shows us as of today, that we are close to having the 3rd worst Erie Winter of ALL TIME (currently the 4th, but we'll beat the #s by the end of the week for sure). Now, ALL of our neighbors get plowed....they have a contract with plow boys etc....well, we don't.....cause we're poor gradschool students living off of loans. So...we figure, we'll just drive on ice and snow a little and save some $. But lately I've been thinking maybe we should have it plowed...just once.... But, my neighbor complained to us that "well, its your business if you don't want to get your driveway plowed".....but what she really meant was...'plow your freekin' driveway'...........and you locals...know this lady is CRAZY...no, I mean, certifiably, neurotically, very much clinically, needs to be medicated....crazy. So, out of spite...((cause you guys all know me))...I'm not gonna!!! It can just pile on up!!!! I have an all-wheel drive vehicle...she doesn't. I have a garage that fits both my cars...she doesn't even have one. So HA...keep plowin' crazy lady...I'll just keep on drivin and gettin' stuck in my own freekin' driveway!!!

Cheers to all us spiteful anti-plowing Westerners!!!

Oh, yeah, and do you see the snow is up to her car windows...you can see it in the distance of the pic...lol....That is NOT the heaps/Mountains that accumulate after plowing......thats just...there. Maybe I'll go stand the kids in front of the heap in front of our house...so you can get a perspective..hmm....

No comments: