Jan 27, 2009

My husband and Myself got tagged....thought I'd bring it from FaceBook over to Blogger...


Paul's:

1. I placed 4 epidurals for women in labor yesterday
2. Ohio drivers suck
3. I made goose boxes for the fish and game for my eagle scout project
4. I hate the dentist
5. I have a beautiful wife
6. I go to a private Catholic School (gannon University)
7. their mascot is a Scarlet Knight
8. I never want to live in a commonwealth again (there are only 4)
9. I have been to Belize
10. I miss the West
11. I like to sit with my back to the wall in public places like restaurants
12. I want to be the first person to adopt a boy from China
13. I don't wish my wife's boobs were smaller (well she posted it!)
14. I have done anesthesia for about 900 surgeries
15. I worked at McDonald's in high school
16. I was born in Indiana
17. I wanted to be an oceanographer when I was a child
18. my 7 month old can barely roll over and has no desire to crawl or scoot
19. I am in favor of a playoff for college football
20. the last movie I saw in the theaters was Gran Torino
21. I watch UFC now (wife doesn't get it)
22. I have not bought a CD in past 6 years
23. I get up between 4:30 and 6:00 am every day
24. I have done anesthesia for 32 open heart surgeries
25. this is the first "tagged" thing I have every complete

Jody's:

1-I have no idea how to do this 'note' thing...but learning as I go...maybe I'll be successful.
2- I love to rock climb
3- I'd love it, if at restaurants, they had a plate with about 3 bites of everything on it...like a crazy multiple item platter....so you could have a little taste of everything...
4- I always thought it would be fun to run and jump in a huge mountain of pillows..
5-I don't really like cats....but they like me.
6- I don't like roller coasters either....who would like something that makes you dizzy and nauseous and scared?
7- Even after the death of my Dad 25 yrs ago...I still miss him.
8-I married a wonderful, wonderful man.
9-I have wonderful, wonderful children....even when they're naughty
10- I don't vote...never have...cause there isn't ever an honest candidate...when there is...I'll vote.
11- Respiratory sounds totally gross me out....totally.
12- Stupid people are highly annoying to me
13-I"m not emotionally charged...crying is annoying to me (when I do it, and when others too)...esp from highly charged others. If its legit..okay, but otherwise..shut up. ;-) **see #23**
14- I love my career...LOVE it
15- I coupon....a lot.
16-There's nothing like the high of saving someones life...and them thanking you...realizing it was you.
17-I would be nothing without the love and help from friends and strangers.
18-My toenails are always painted.....usually red.
19-I wished my boobs were a tiny bit smaller ;-)
20-I'm good with the sewing machine (and surger)
21- I'm good in the kitchen too
22- I'm very financially savvy
23--I HATE attention seekers...they drive me freekin' NUTS!
24-I buy the news paper for the coupons...but recycle the rest! ;-)
25-I am not a homebody...but have been a bit of a hermit this winter

2 comments:

Cicely said...

Who wants smaller boobs? :)

jolyne77 said...

ME ME ME ME!!!!!!..I mean, just a little...like, take a couple D's off the tag....and that would suffice...