Dec 30, 2008

I'm smitten


Abigail is a great kid, for those few who know her..I mean, really know her...well, then you know...Babies have personalities too. And I think the mother is the first to pick up on it. She's really great. That and hey, how many 6 month olds can have pigtails like that!? And thats after 2 substancial haircuts. I love Abby. Its funny how you really do fall in love with your children. Like....if and when she sleeps through the night, I actually MISSED her while I slept....and though, the nights sleep was completely devine...I missed that sweet time...just her and I. I did errrands just her and I the other day, and it was nice, I actually enjoyed her sweet little spirit...it wasn't just 'haulin' around your kid'.,...or another child you juggle as you attempt to shop. She is so incredibly happy, we love it...she is always smiling or laughing. She's been like that since birth....just happy to be a part of it all!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Alice said...

You're giving me hope. . . thanks. I love Abby too.