Dec 30, 2008

Dickinson Chior


Paul called me into the other room...and this is what I saw. They have their papers...to sing from, and were singing together. It was quite sweet. Its really been nice to have Hailey home this last week...she really is such a cool little kid....and sweet, and helpful. When they go to school, its like they are on their best behavior, then when they come home...you get the grumpy side....kind of sad for poor ol' Mom. So, its nice to have my very sweet Hailey back. The girl who's nice to her sister and doesn't sas-talk, the girl who is always willing to help, and when asked...about 98% of the time says "okay Mom"...just happy to please her Mother and be helpful. I love that little girl so much...not because of her "okays", but her sweet spirit and the way her little personality is...the way her thought processes work...she is so wonderful. I like her....a lot. (its different than love...of course we love our children). I am blessed to have her as a daughter. I'm incredibly blessed to have all my sweet little girls.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: