Jan 19, 2010

its a shame we wont' remember everything

 


I've been thinking a lot lately...ya know, as much as we want to remember every little awesome thing about our kids growing up...the fact is...we forget. I am reminded out of the blue sometimes what the girls' did at various points in their growing up so far...and I realized...I'm sure there are some really neat things I can't recall. I guess I'm taking more pictures these days.

Anyway...I love Abby's little piggies...and i love it that she wants them painted..just like Mommy and her sisters. She is a blessing in our home.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cicely said...

hey friend! I'm totally embarrassed that I haven't done this yet, but right after the biggest loser we went to Utah for a month and we just got back.

I know that you have given it to me like 5 times, but will you send me your address again so I can pay Paul?

How are you guys? Your house is so pretty.