Nov 4, 2009

Dirt

 



We are having the canal repaired and built up and partially landscaped...via the Canal Company. Thanks guys...that makes my bill 0.00....and that makes me a happy girl. They have probably brough in 30 truckloads of dirt so far...and aren't done. They are adding 2 feet up; 18 feet back. They are reparing the banks, and rocking the entire thing. This is a huge job my friends. Doesn't look like much from the pic...but it is. They've pulled out several problem trees too. The canal is a really nice water feature...it has little rapids and the sound of the water is wonderful around the house. Its beautiful, and this is a huge step in making it what it can be. We're so excited. They agreed to come in first thing, so I can line up my fence peeps and my landscaper, sprinklers etc...and I can't do that until they have done their part. Theyve been great to work with and we're so appreciative!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: