Sep 9, 2009

okay we're in.

LOOK!!! I posted pics!!!!!!!!!!! So, Paul went on, and custom ordered and designed a new computer (brain box). And its freekin cool. I can just stick my little memory card in the computer front, and BOOM...it reads it...and FAST...and then I can update my severely ignored blog site....without taking hours to do so. So...happy days. OH and we got a desk and a garage sale to put it on....for 10 bucks!! Yeah! Happy to not be typing on the floor.

Anyhow, we are in the house. Today is our 2 week mark. Now, if we can CLOSE on it, that might be nice. !@##**!! bank! Dude...seriously...don't do Wells Fargo. Anyhow, projected to be on Friday...cross your fingers.

I will get new pics up of the house when I find the battery charger for the camera...hmmm......haven't come across it yet.

Anyhow...yeah!

No comments: