Mar 26, 2009

Commercial...WHAT?!?


Yes, the rumor is true, I did indeed shoot a commercial. I think most the airtime was mine (I know, a whole 30 seconds lol). ...kinda weird, wasn't expecting that. It will air 90 times in 3 mos...begining in April...and around the Pittsburgh area. It was on TMJ..and this lovely women standing next to me is my neuromuscular dentist. She is probably one of the most influential people in my life....for the sheer fact that she actually figured out, had the education to do so (only 200 in the US) and fixed my TMJ. For those of you who know me well and for a period of time, you know I've really had some struggles with it. And been struggling since age 16. She's put a lot of function back in my life, and for that I'll be forever grateful. Very, very grateful. So, you can pull your stock out of Advil, cause I'm not taking it anymore...LOL...

BTW...if you have TMJ....go to her. Really. She is simply amazing.

You can see some of the set in the backround. It was shot at her office. And though, this is NOT a great picture of either us...(the lighting was meant for a different area...NOT where we were standing..just kinda messed up OUR shot!! ;-) Anyway, good ol' Picassa couldn't fix it, so, this is what we have. Or as my kids have learned " you get what you get".

Anyhow, it was a really fun experience and they said they'd send me a DVD once they have it put together. I'll post it if I can.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: