Jan 8, 2009

Sipots Brothers; Raymond and Joseph

This is one of the quartets my father and uncle sang in. My Dad was lead (he was a tenor)...he is on the far right. Uncle Ray is 2nd from the left and was baritone. This was taken in 1953..they were called the Wolverines. My Dad was also in another quartet (I'm sure there were many) called the Golden Staters. Uncle Ray played and sang in many bands as well. My Dad played the guitar, and banjo as well. Uncle Ray played the piano and I'm sure more than I know. Didn't they do the harmonica too??? I don't know....there was more talent in those two men......

I just spoke with my cousins and she informed me this was on the internet...so, what a great prize for me to find.

So, a tribute, to my sweet and loving father and uncle...I love you both and miss you every day....every...every day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JOLYN I AM SO GLAD YOU PUT THIS UP THANXX YOUR CUZIN JEN LOVE YOU