Nov 24, 2008

Jolyne


So after talking to Jolyne from the hospital (my welcome back present is the 3-11pm shifts) I was scared to see what she would post. A friend of ours challenged us to an embarrassing picture contest in which I banned her from participating in. Being the not-so-smart person I am, I did some of the wrong things and inspired her to dig up something I wished wasn't on film. I won't say where or if it was ever posted, but I am posting this as my revenge!!!

WHAT A HOT CHICK!!! I don't want to post anything embarrassing, I want everyone to know what a beautiful young lady I am married to! this is our engagement picture and I think I got the better deal.

We are getting used to the being married and around each other part again (I am not away 5 days a week) and I can say I missed her. So...when Jolyne wakes up and sees how I got my revenge, she can smile and know that I love her!

Paul

btw, she is busted, she is downstairs pretending she went to sleep, but the blogger says her last post was only 7 minutes ago, so she didn't go to bed early!!

6 comments:

Alice said...

Awww... my husband can leave any time if he comes back so sweet (kidding, kidding... I know it's not easy to be apart--for even a few hours a day sometimes). That is a great picture! of the both of you.

Acey said...

Paul your husband skills are strong. Good work!

Acey said...

Paul your husband skills are strong. You're no longer a Padawan...

Janney said...

I think you are right Paul-you got a hot chick.
Smart man.

McFadden Family said...

Very sweet post Paul. Don't want to embarrass you, but Jolyne always says how awesome you are, and I know why! She is a 'very hot chick', but you look good as well. I have known both of you very well for the five years of your marriage and feel qualified to state that you two are best friends and are soul mates. I love you both! :)

McFadden Family said...

Nice post Paul! You did marry a hot chick with so many talents, but you look hot as well. The picture shows how well you complement eachother. I have known you both for the whole 5 years of your marriage, and am qualified to say I have witnessed your love and devotion to eachother and to your girls. You two are soulmates! Sorry to be so mushy. Love ya both.