Oct 21, 2008

CVS this week


Okay, Paul hates it when I do this. He thinks posting this is lame. But I don't. ;-) So, 6 bags of Brach's Candy Corn: Free. 3 Listerine Blue stuff you swish and it shows you if you miss a spot..for kids ;-) 50 cents per bottle. The 3 cleaners were 50 cents and 1 buck. 3 Powerades: Free. 30 toothbrushes: profit 75 cents. 3 scented toothbrushes: profit 2 dollars. Tictacs: 75 cents. Whitening tooth pen: 2 bucks. Toothpaste: Free. Oral B Flossers: 2 bucks. Mens Grey hair color: profit 10 bucks. Exedrin: free. Dove lotion: profit 1.50. I counted it up, and somewhere in there, I made about 20 bucks and free product. Yeah!~
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Michelle Baird Designs said...

One day I need to learn how to bargain shop or coupon shop. I don't even understand the system. Maybe this should be an enrichment activity. J/K. Has Paul left town yet? When is that?