Sep 25, 2008

Dialog from today

A bit of dialog:

Dad: (calls Mom on phone) I think you better come home now
Mom: Um, okay, I was on my way anyhow (driving back from docs)
Dad: but come home, okay? (voice is irritable and serious)
Mom: Okay, whats the matter?
Dad: Just come home now
Mom: alright
:::call ends::::
:::::Mom calls Dad back 1 min later::::
Mom: Just tell me
Dad: Just come home
Mom: it doesn't have to do with our neighbors again, does it?
Dad: Has to do with Emma and Hailey
Mom: Okay, I'll be home shortly
::::::call ends::::::::::

+++Mom comes home, jaw hits floor, Mom wants to cry and doesn't know how to act+++

Hailey: Mom, are you mad?
Mom: I'm sad you cut off all of Emma's hair
Hailey: Will you be sad tomorrow?
Mom: Will Emma grow her hair back by tomorrow?
Hailey: No
:::::::::::silent stair::::::::::::::::::

Hailey: Mom, I love you (((like 40 times))
Mom: I love you too

Dad: I'm sorry, look, I did the dishes and made dinner
Mom: uh hu

3 comments:

Jenn said...

oh no!

Alice said...

I'm sorry. That's rough.

Jewmormondruggist said...

Oh my gosh! That's crazy. Well, her hair was pretty short to begin with if I remember correctly. Don't worry, she's only two. I doubt it will traumatize her. You on the other hand... Love ya!